Non-NHL or AHL teams to go see while in QC & ON?

Ram The Slot

Oct 12, 2013
Lake Taco
Hey all,

My friend and I will be in Montreal on Dec. 3rd and Leaving Toronto Dec. 7th. We are trying to catch as many games as possible during this time, willing to travel around, and I need input..

We are from a place with 1 NHL team and 2 AHL teams, so we want to go to anything except those 2 leagues (QMJHL, OHL, college, womens leagues, beer leagues, frozen pond WWF, whatever we can find.. we are going to try to go to a morning d-league basketball game for example), but I know exactly nothing about any of this stuff.

Can anyone school me a bit? I really don't want to miss out. Non-sports input is welcome too (I heard poutine can change a persons life, now it's on the list).

Thanks!

dwgs

Apr 23, 2019
That's some bad timing. I looked up both University teams, they go on Xmas break after the 1st. Midget AAA Rousseau Royal doesn't have a local game in that period, neither does Minor or Major Bantam or Minor Midget AAA. That's all Montreal stuff btw.

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
If you want you could drive from Montreal to Trois-Riviere there is a University game on the 3rd. (Ottawa Geegees vs UQTR) For any LHJMQ games you have a LOT of option within a 2 hours drive, you could go to a OHL game as well in Ottawa (67's).

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
If you're still in Quebec on the sixth of December Moncton plays @ Sherbrooke (about 1.5 hrs from Mtl) and those are the two best teams in Canada per the CHL rankings.

Reactions: dwgs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad