Non-Minnesota NHL News XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Is anyone else as annoyed as I am that Bouchard in this season with the Islanders has already scored half of the goals he did with the Wild last year and the year before?

No, because no more PMB!

cBxNcQU.gif

Billy Mays Here*

Is anyone else as annoyed as I am that Bouchard in this season with the Islanders has already scored half of the goals he did with the Wild last year and the year before?

He's got four goals. . . . four. Meanwhile a younger grittier and more durable Justin Fontaine has six goals. Not mad at all. Hope he succeeds in NY as I only wish him the best.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland

Not really. There are some subtle differences with the team this year. For example:

Cullen passing to PMB
QJyAL0W.gif

And here we have MG-64 passing to linemates
EXDUAZR.gif

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
So, Sabres fired Rolston and Regier. Pat Lafontaine names as President of hockey operations, Ted Nolan named head coach apparently.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
So, Sabres fired Rolston and Regier. Pat Lafontaine names as President of hockey operations, Ted Nolan named head coach apparently.

Interesting. I thought Rolston would at least get through this season and it seemed like Regier was doing a decent job of re-stocking the cupboards. They probably both needed to go but I'm just surprised it happened at this point in the season.

Billy Mays Here*

Not surprised Rolston got canned but Regier is a bit surprising. He's cashed in on darn near every trade he's made the last couple seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad