OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread IX - Let's Go Bowling! (Two-Minute Tommy Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I think they're lucky if they win 2.

McCaffrey could rush for 200 yards on our defense.
Lucky to win two? Two teams in the past 10 years have won fewer than two. And they were both Cleveland. They aren't THAT bad.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Lucky to win two? Two teams in the past 10 years have won fewer than two. And they were both Cleveland. They aren't THAT bad.
They look that bad. They may get lucky twice and get those 2 wins, they may not. If they do, it's luck, nothing more. They're utterly terrible.

Loopy0ne

ugg
Jul 4, 2011
New coach, new GM - add generational cheap 6'6' stud qb named Trevor who has only won a natl championship as a freshman.... but we are minnesota we will win like the last 4 games and blow it

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I am so over Rogers at this point. Should have let Romo pitch another inning. So damn frustrating!!
After last night, it would be hard to trust him in any meaningful game for the rest of the season. Not that I had much trust to begin with, but allowing a Tigers team with nothing to play for to pull ahead in extra innings was ridiculous. We're lucky we had the bottom of the inning to play.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
I do not like this runner on 2nd in extra innings nonsense in MLB this year. Play the damn game.
Gotta find someway to make the sport interesting to watch.

I only follow baseball on my phone. I get updates on homers and runs. You can’t pay me to watch baseball unless I’m at the game.

I know a lot of people like traditional baseball and their opinions are valid, but in this day and age my generation(of course not all) and younger find the sport to be a snooze fest at times. Plus the lack of parity is frustrating. Small market teams are always going to be fighting uphill.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Gotta find someway to make the sport interesting to watch.

I only follow baseball on my phone. I get updates on homers and runs. You can’t pay me to watch baseball unless I’m at the game.

I know a lot of people like traditional baseball and their opinions are valid, but in this day and age my generation(of course not all) and younger find the sport to be a snooze fest at times. Plus the lack of parity is frustrating. Small market teams are always going to be fighting uphill.

I would agree but if that thing that makes it interesting only happens in about 8% of MLB games, then they're in big trouble!

I enjoy baseball and will watch most games if I have time. I get free MLB.TV from a credit card bonus, without that, then I probably wouldn't watch.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I see what you did there....

But I don't love their overtime, either. However, I cannot think of a better way to play football overtime because the NFL's isn't the best either.
Yeah I'm actually not a big fan of NCAA OT either, but it's definitely exciting.

I like the baseball rule, and I could see it potentially being kept past this year. I definitely agree with the decision to keep traditional extra innings in the playoffs.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Their offensive line is keeping Tannehill clean, even after their Pro bowl Tackle went out. Having. Good O line is so underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad