Non fan asking a question Any Quebec Nordiques fans?

Rarename91

Jan 18, 2019
Any former Quebec Nordiques fans that supported the team after move?
What did you think of the roy trade?
Do you still sometime refer to them as the Nordiques?
Would you like to see a quebec night like the hurricanes do to the whalers?
If the nordiques came back would you still support the avs as your western team?

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

Hated him in Montreal. Learned to like him rather quickly.

No. It's been 25 years.

I don't know how people would react. People around here are not happy with what happened with the NHL in the last couple of years (Vegas and then Seattle expansions while being ignored). Most people have moved on it seems. We never hear about the NHL in Quebec anymore...at all. Like it never happened. So yeah...personally I'd just like to see a game played with the Nords jerseys/helmets because they were pretty. :)

If the nordiques came back would you still support the avs as your western team?

Yes.

Any particular reason to ask these questions?

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Any former Quebec Nordiques fans that supported the team after move?

Any former Quebec Nordiques fans that supported the team after move? Yes, I've been a fan of the team since they entered the NHL in 1979-80. (I was like 7)

What did you think of the roy trade? Highway robbery. It's the only time I've ever seen a GM basically have to defend himself when asked if he took advantage of an inexperienced GM (Houle).

Do you still sometime refer to them as the Nordiques? Nah...it's been a long time.

Would you like to see a quebec night like the hurricanes do to the whalers? Personally, I would love to see that but I doubt it happens.

If the nordiques came back would you still support the avs as your western team? Yes, the Avs will always be my favourite team (unless they move again) but I think the Nordiques would automatically become my favourite team in the East (currently don't have one).

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I also was a Nordiques fan. I'd be ok with a Nordiques night but I would prefer not. It's in the past as far as I'm concerned.

Montrealanche

Apr 11, 2011
Hated Roy with passion, but I was ecstatic the minute he was traded to Col.
Nords are gone and I don't think I'd be a big fan (I don't live in Qc anymore).
Been living in Mtl for years and still hate the habs tho.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad