Non-CCM/Bauer/Warrior Stick Endorsements by NHLers?

Captain Charisma

Jan 18, 2019
I have a retail Easton Stealth CX in my collection. The stick feels blade heavy IMO. I think it was the Exo-Rim tech that they put in the blade to help with durability, but it added some weight as a trade off. The elliptical taper is fantastic though, and I love the graphics package on the stick.

JustJokinenAround

just a goofball
Feb 5, 2018
a local rink
There's still plenty of guys using Easton helmets and even sticks, but the Easton logo is removed or a Bauer logo is used to replace it (Bauer bought out Easton hockey years ago). Dallas Stars for example, Benn and Seguin use Easton helmets. I only noticed since I have an old Easton E700 helmet which looks similar (still the lightest helmet as far as I know).
klingberg and radulov also wear the easton buckets, something with dallas and those easton helmets. i don't think any other players wear them in the league

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
klingberg and radulov also wear the easton buckets, something with dallas and those easton helmets. i don't think any other players wear them in the league

Found this snippet from Sideline Swap article.

First, a quick history lesson. Before Easton hockey went out of business, they were able to get Dallas to sign on to use their S9 helmet. It paid off for Easton, as a number of Stars are still wearing the S9 bucket, just with the Easton decals removed. Benn is one of those guys still rocking an S9.

Half their team was wearing Easton around 2016.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I think Killorn still does. And Vlasic did I think a few years back. I think he switched though.

Weird, looks like he wears an Easton helmet but with the Bauer decal, unless I am mistaken and that is a Bauer helmet.

alex-killorn-of-the-tampa-bay-lightning-celebrates-his-goal-against-picture-id1268946055

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Hey guys,

Used to work retail:

the official story from our Bauer rep is that Easton was never meant to be shelved, it just happened to be the purchase that caused Bauer to go under and as a result it go shuttered. Bauer started using their tech with the recent stock releases.

Some guys in the show are using old tech/sticks, Easton etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad