Injury Report: Nolan Patrick Diagnosed With Migraine Disorder (Sep. 26); limited practice, quotes (Feb 17-20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Has he tried probing for demons?

Surely not any doctors... There must be an exorcist on here, right?

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Maybe he was goofing off at dinner and stuck a pea up his nose and it got stuck up there but he was too embarrassed to tell the coach and then it grew into a pod from all the moisture and they keep rubbing against the back of his eyeball and all he can smell are disgusting peas so he keeps throwing up so he is also becoming dehydrated which may help the peas stop growing but now he's hallucinating about Dave Hakstol dancing seductively to the High School Musical soundtrack while slipping his hands down his pants and cooing "Earn your ice time, little boy.".

That's my opinion based on all the medical experience I accumulated over hours of playing Dr. Mario when I was little.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I am not a professional physician but my daughter sees a neurologist at CHOP for migraines. The neurologist encouraged her to do regular exercise and activities. I am not sure it is a trigger. Even the treatment for concussions has changed recently. They used to have guys sit for a while but now they have them doing cardio right away.
Triggers differ for everyone. In one of my friends movement makes her migraines worse.

Clearly, migraines are convoluted. I'm sure you have second hand experience with that. Some here have first hand experience.

As fans, it's best to just quit speculating and hope we see him on TV again soon

Reactions: DaphneLion

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I had a deal set up with him last week but the ******* ghosted me.

same, he told me got into a bit of Dust up with someone when they knocked him off of his White Horse. When he fell he spilled his Coke on himself and got all WET. i told him at lest it wasn't a snow-cone or else he'd have a giant SnowBall on his face.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Have you seen Patrick's medical records?

EQDwoJwFl4uS-TeqMKlXpANONnIpA6FlVMA8d7X3cIs.gif

Magua, that's a very, very serious HIPAA violation.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
same, he told me got into a bit of Dust up with someone when they knocked him off of his White Horse. When he fell he spilled his Coke on himself and got all WET. i told him at lest it wasn't a snow-cone or else he'd have a giant SnowBall on his face.
that was his mistake, drinking coke with white horse, should have went with plain soda.

Reactions: Jtown

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
As a Leafs fan who stumbled in here and has only read the last page, what the hell is going on? Are you guys always like this? If so... Is there like an application process or can I just join in?
It can get prickly. There's a definitive group think, and a definitive counter-culture think. Must have thick skin, or give no f***s. Feel free to join at own risk. Insult carefully at first, we protect our own. Brag little of yours, we don't trust outsiders.

Welcome. You have a friend in Pennsylvania (used to be on our license plates, but f*** Pittsburgh, those band wagoners are the worst.)

SERIOUSLY! CHRIS STEWART IS ON THIS ROSTER?! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
As a Leafs fan who stumbled in here and has only read the last page, what the hell is going on? Are you guys always like this? If so... Is there like an application process or can I just join in?

so you stumbled upon this board and didn't propose Frattin, 2nd rounder and reimer for Nolan patrick. I consider you the best leafs fan i have met on hfboards.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008

We're straight-out psychopaths.

Some are the padded-cell types....while others are the more distinguished Stalin-types who are elegant and appears calm... but then murders hundreds of thousands people.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
We're straight-out psychopaths.

Some are the padded-cell types....while others are the more distinguished Stalin-types who are elegant and appears calm... but then murders hundreds of thousands people.

Can I be Trotsky instead? As I feel a bit more principled than a Stalin-type and still not sure which of you will put an ice pick through my head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->