Injury Report: Nolan Patrick Diagnosed With Migraine Disorder (Sep. 26); limited practice, quotes (Feb 17-20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
source.gif

Why can't we have anything nice?

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Physical exertion is not good for a Migraine Disorder. Luckily we should have him seeing some of the best doctors, so take your time and see if this can become manageable.

Dont think this is specifically linked to concussions correct ?

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I’m not even going to pretend to play internet doctor on this one.

Fortunately, I have seen the medical records and lack the integrity to not pretend to play internet doctor.

Typica8.jpg

My medical background tells me he has been playing too much Fortnite.

*I hope he gets better. Migraines are not fun. Quality of life > hockey*

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Anyone know possible causes? I don't want to just assume it's from taking head shots.

Might be related to hockey injuries, might not be.

Can't wait to see the trolls blast Hextall/Philly for taking an injury prone player at #2 in the 2017 draft, even though this has literally nothing to do with the hernias that affected his draft year.

Reactions: Audible Velvet

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Might be related to hockey injuries, might not be.

Can't wait to see the trolls blast Hextall/Philly for taking an injury prone player at #2 in the 2017 draft, even though this has literally nothing to do with the hernias that affected his draft year.

Every other GM in the league that year with the #2 pick would have taken whichever out of Patrick & Hirschier and any who says differently is lying.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Fortunately, I have seen the medical records and lack the integrity to not pretend to play internet doctor.

Typica8.jpg

My medical background tells me he has been playing too much Fortnite.

*I hope he gets better. Migraines are not fun. Quality of life > hockey*

It's always nice to see someone who has actually seen the medical records - since as we know it is the best proof you can have for internet fights :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->