Nolan Patrick - BWK

bruins3

Feb 1, 2012
Great year hes having this year. Great 2 way game, penalty killer and playing on the power play. Leading the team in points and pp goals. I watch a lot of wheat king games and he impresses in every single one. As ot stands right now I have him going first overall in his draft year. Good size and a centerman helps that but the hockey sense and skill is beyond his years. Cant wait to see what happens the rest of the season.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Yeah, fun player to watch. Has he been shooting more lately? His shot is lethal from what I saw. When a player has that level of skill and hockey sense, you honestly can't go wrong. In addition him to being committed to two-way play and improving every week, this looks to be a gem of a player.

bruins3

Feb 1, 2012

He had a goal and 4 assists the other night. And a couple chances where he really put his hands on display. In tight on the goalie and made 3 quick moves and went backhand short side going for the top corner and just missed. His goal was nice. And bis 4 assists were things of beauty. The best a sauce pass to hawryluk that was jusg perfect. Swung wide a bit drawing a defender over and sauced it over his stick for hawryluk to one time. Hit the ice right at his stick and he put it home. And very much agree. His 2 way play is phenomenal. Great on pk. Leading pp goals. Some nhl club is going to be really happy to have him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad