Noesen vs Jenner vs Ambroz

Makaveli

Killuminati
Jan 15, 2008
Toronto
Who will be taken first at the 2011 NHL entry draft? If anyone has a scouting report on any of these players, please feel free to post it.Who are some likely nhl comparisons for these players? What is their potential in the nhl?

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Noesen should be a sleeper that is a riser if that makes sense. He has to be on many peoples radar and should go around 25 or so....Maybe Jenner goes higher, but both Noesen and Jenner should be late first round picks, with Ambroz going in the 35-50 range.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Tough to tell, as they are all in the same range.

Jenner is the best bet to crack the 1st round, but a few scouts have concerns about his skating, so he might end up in the 30-40 range. But he is a pretty safe bet to be a solid NHLer.

Noesen is a guy who might be a riser and could conceivably crack the late 1st. Not sure why he hasn't been projected in the 20-30 range to be honest, but I haven't seen any rankings or mocks with him in the top 30. Likely between 35-50.

Ambroz is a bit of a wild card whose stocks has dropped over the year. He has been projected as a late 1st rounder at several points, but somes scouts are definitely down on the guy. But he's big, tough and has some skill, so if he nails the interviews at the combine, he could definitely jump into the late 1st still.

If I had to bet, I'd say it goes Jenner in the #25-30 range, and Amrboz and Noesen go in the 35-45 range.

Last edited:

flamebird

Jul 28, 2007
Jenner no doubt. IMO I see him as a guy with top 10 pedigree, maybe top 5. Mike Richards type guy.
Probably gonna get chirped by guys with different opinions

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->