Post-Game Talk: Noel Watch Begins! Jets nap to a 2-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Not sure what was uglier, way the Jets played or the chicks teeth sitting behind their bench.

WTF man? :shakehead you know those are ticket buyers and not paid actors, right? should looks be a requirement for purchasing NHL tickets? Are you sure you'd get in?

If you want to start poking fun at people's appearance, why not post a couple of selfies here for us to dissect?

White Out 403*

This team is on the edge of becoming a really bad team. Really bad. This isn't a new core either, this maybe be year 3 as the Jets but this is year 5 at least of this core.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
I cant even bring myself to turn on 1290 becuase i know RR and Adam are just having a big ****fest right now and i much prefer the smell of the **** on hf.

hockey-brent

Sep 1, 2006
Winnipeg
WTF man? :shakehead you know those are ticket buyers and not paid actors, right? should looks be a requirement for purchasing NHL tickets? Are you sure you'd get in?

If you want to start poking fun at people's appearance, why not post a couple of selfies here for us to dissect?

Please no. Don't put the rest of us through that! :shakehead

:laugh:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011

Chill dude, think razor was trying to lighten the mood here

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
This team is on the edge of becoming a really bad team. Really bad. This isn't a new core either, this maybe be year 3 as the Jets but this is year 5 at least of this core.

Ya, I think if this keeps going, Noel should go first. The Core is up 2nd though, whether that be in the off season, or next season or off-season. Wheeler, Buff strike out to me as the most likely to be moved if they need a core shake up. Not going to Move Ladd, Kane, Little, Pavs, or our rising young stars. Buff and Wheeler could both catch a good return. Noel is for sure the option before that though. Re arranging of the core is a last resort, if after a new coach comes in we still have no success. Its only 4 games in though, something to think about though.

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
Hahaha, Lots of talk on 1290 about the coach.... geez only been saying that for a year. People see what they want to see... He isn't the answer

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I'm no fan of Wazny's, but I'm in agreement with him tonight. I'm not saying its all on Noel, but I think there is a problem with coaching on this team.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I'm no fan of Wazny's, but I'm in agreement with him tonight. I'm not saying its all on Noel, but I think there is a problem with coaching on this team.

It will fall to Noel soon enough if this team isn't competitive in the top half of of the division.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Ya. Noel sucks. Did you see how Noel lost every battle on the offensive boards? Or the way Noel lost all those face offs!

I saw how a Noel coached team came out and sleep-walked through two periods for about the umpteenth time in his tenure...

pcanuck

Jun 6, 2011
Edmonton
Nope - not jumping on the bandwagon of losses - just stating the obvious -
15 shots
Wright in the lineup
Lines juggled consistently
No motivation

= see you Noel (like I said before, mark it on your calendar - Nov. 20th)

Once Pavs and Enstrom get their contracts bought out, it will be less than a year before Chevy gets the boot too.

Once those two losers go, we'll be a little more competitive as an NHL team.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Chill dude, think razor was trying to lighten the mood here

I'm not as mad as I make myself sound, really but I still think it's totally classless. We can lighten the mood at the expense of people who deserve it: Noel comes to mind. We could include Wheeler, Ladd and Kane as well. The people in the crowd are people like us and could very well have been your friend, co-worker or your mrs. out to see an away game with you. Or me:naughty:

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Ya. Noel sucks. Did you see how Noel lost every battle on the offensive boards? Or the way Noel lost all those face offs!

Are you serious?? :laugh: Wow

So if we go 2-80 its not Noels fault right, hes not out playing, it is the teams fault! :help: :shakehead

Get real. Last year Noel did a lot to question how good of a coach he was. He gets another shot, with a better team. Its only 4 games in, but if this team fails again it is certainly his fault. Its the way pro sports and the NHL work if you did not know... Which clearly you don't. Cant fire all the core, so the coach has to go. Unless of course you want to wait another 10 years for playoffs. Because Noel is not getting anything out of his players right now. Ill agree he can not play for them, but firing of the coach is the best option for a team playing under what they should. 2 seasons in a row!

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
It's still too early to talk about firing Noel. We're not run by Snider and Holmgren.

As I've maintained all along, Noel's judgment day will be around the middle of November. They'll have played a **** tonne of home games by that time, and their record absolutely has to be above (fake, not true) .500

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
15 shots
Wright in the lineup
No motivation

Once Pavs and Enstrom get their contracts bought out, it will be less than a year before Chevy gets the boot too.

why would you buy out the contract of their most consistent defenceman?

pcanuck

Jun 6, 2011
Edmonton
BTW, where are all of those Noel supporters who kicked me in the junk each time I stated the obvious - that he needed to be fired in year one?? Seems like some of you are losing your faith - you better stick to it and double down with him and Chevy - I need more laughter after watching another terrible Jets game

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
15 shots
Wright in the lineup
No motivation

Ok that is too far. Pavs and Enstrom have been 2 of our top 5 players this season. More likely 1,2 or 1,3 TBH. And Chevy has drafted great, picked up some good pieces. I have faith in Chevy, and Enstrom and Pavs, not so much Noel though.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
BTW, where are all of those Noel supporters who kicked me in the junk each time I stated the obvious - that he needed to be fired in year one?? Seems like some of you are losing your faith - you better stick to it and double down with him and Chevy - I need more laughter after watching another terrible Jets game

You also just said Enstrom should be bought out. Can't take too many posts seriously when they state things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad