Former Bruins Noel Acciari (He’s a Panther 3 years, $1.7M/yr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
We have enough guys that dont score and do nothing. I like what this guy brings even if a goal from him is a rare event

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
He looks to have a bit more offensive confidence this go round, hopefully he can chip in with some points to go along with a great physical game.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Good to see the offensive black hole shrank a little bit. :laugh: He always brings the physical game, but if he can chip in on offense a few times he'll be a really good depth player. You need those to win.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I have liked him since he first played for the Bruins and am glad he got his first goal. The fourth line is looking pretty good.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
He looked much better last night...more confident. And maybe that first goal will help open the floodgates for more to come.

Sidebar: I know the pie-in-the-face tradition isn't meant to be particularly pleasant, but how long does Reddi-Whip stay good for? That would have to be a much better substitute for the nasty-tasting shaving gel/cream. It's got to be refrigerated, but they say you can keep it around for 3 months, so just get a new can mid-season and pre-playoffs, and you're good.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
He looked much better last night...more confident. And maybe that first goal will help open the floodgates for more to come.

Sidebar: I know the pie-in-the-face tradition isn't meant to be particularly pleasant, but how long does Reddi-Whip stay good for? That would have to be a much better substitute for the nasty-tasting shaving gel/cream. It's got to be refrigerated, but they say you can keep it around for 3 months, so just get a new can mid-season and pre-playoffs, and you're good.

I imagine they employ some cooks, if they have whipping cream they could easily make a pie as the game is going on.

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
I was so happy to see Acciari finally net his first in Black and Gold! It was tough to see him leave PC a year early as watching him hit at the college level was worth the price of PC season tickets but I was thrilled when I read he signed with Bruins. He seemed to be a bit snake bitten when it came to potting his first goal but hopefully this first goal can give him some confidence. Plus I'll always have a soft spot for the guy who captained my school to their first NCAA Championship.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Riley Nash and Acciari getting some scoring - it's the day you always dreamed of BD :laugh:

I've been dreaming of this day since the start of training camp as the offensive talents of Noel Acciari and Riley Nash carry the Bruins into the playoffs. ;)

But I'm glad to see both contributing at both ends of the rink now, not just on the defensive side. Hope it continues.

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
I was so happy to see Acciari finally net his first in Black and Gold! It was tough to see him leave PC a year early as watching him hit at the college level was worth the price of PC season tickets but I was thrilled when I read he signed with Bruins. He seemed to be a bit snake bitten when it came to potting his first goal but hopefully this first goal can give him some confidence. Plus I'll always have a soft spot for the guy who captained my school to their first NCAA Championship.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Although, I am enjoying watching him hit at an NHL level as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad