Speculation: Noah Hanifin on the trade block

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
This is completely wrong! LA management has already came out and said that they don't plan on picking high next year because they should be competing next season. Also the Kings have one of the best prospect pools in the league (definitely Top3).

LA management has also said that they are building the new core around Kopitar and Doughty as the veteran leaders, so they won't be moved at all.

Not being moved in a deal for Hanifin....

Vilardi
Turcotte
Bjornfot
Kaliyev
Fagemo
Keeping vets like Kopitar and Doughty build around seems like a smart move and LA has a very good prospect pool. But I would be surprised if they don’t pick high next year. No management group is ever going to say the team is going to be bad. That said, I like how LA is rebuilding.

Last edited:
Reactions: travis scott

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
I see Noah Hanifin being packaged with the 1st round + Gaudreau. So a package of:

Gaudreau
Noah Hanifin
1st round pick

I think this package gets send to a Eastern Conference US team.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
I see Noah Hanifin being packaged with the 1st round + Gaudreau. So a package of:

Gaudreau
Noah Hanifin
1st round pick

So what you're saying is you believe Buffalo would give us Eichel for that? Not many players that would be worthy of that package.

Reactions: Luckylarry

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
So what you're saying is you believe Buffalo would give us Eichel for that? Not many players that would be worthy of that package.

I don't think we will get Eichel but this is just a feeling I have and I think it comes true, on draft day.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I don't think we will get Eichel but this is just a feeling I have and I think it comes true, on draft day.

Not f***ing way in hell....

Buffalo has no center depth established after Eichrl.

Buffalo getting Hanifin means he or Ridto is exposed in ED

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017

Gaudreau
Noah Hanifin
1st round pick

Eichel would be the return here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad