Post-Game Talk: No what ifs but imagine if Matheson was scratched all round. Cats 3 NYI 2

Will you watch what's likely to be the last "playoff game" for many years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Yeah, you're right, why would we want more speed and skill in our lineup when we've scored 3 goals in the last 180 minutes of hockey.

At least Hunt gets in today, I like his game.

I mean obviously skill hasn't made a difference in this series. It's been all about structure/defense or the lack thereof in our case. And let's not overplay Tippett's skill.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I don't want to be rude here...but comments like yours is part of the losing culture. It's everywhere around this organization. Even some fans are part of it.

There's no conspiracy against us. We suck and that's why we get penalities called against us.

You say NYI are boring, but the truth is you probabaly wish we were as "boring" as they are if the result was us winning. You can't stand them because they are beating us, plain and simple.

Just like some of you hate the Montreal's fans when they hijack our place every December. Truth is we all wish the BB&T center would be as loud as the Bell center is.

Nope... I can’t stand the Isles because they don’t play the kind of hockey I want to watch... And I would say that we are beating ourselves more than Isles are beating us.

I get your point, I did say I agreed with everything bad said about this team, Q and all... I don’t accept it, and I never said there was a conspiracy against us.

I just said NHL officiating has been bad and biased for a lot of years now... And it can apply to a lot of teams... Toronto, the NY-based teams, Pittsburgh, for example always benefit from the referees !

But as I’ve said, OUR team needs to find a way, and only those players have the answer...

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Nope... I can’t stand the Isles because they don’t play the kind of hockey I want to watch... And I would say that we are beating ourselves more than Isles are beating us.

I get your point, I did say I agreed with everything bad said about this team, Q and all... I don’t accept it, and I never said there was a conspiracy against us.

I just said NHL officiating has been bad and biased for a lot of years now... And it can apply to a lot of teams... Toronto, the NY-based teams, Pittsburgh, for example always benefit from the referees !

But as I’ve said, OUR team needs to find a way, and only those players have the answer...

It's funny, because Toronto fans think they get bad calls/missed calls all the time. Probably the same with the New York/Pittsburgh teams as well.

If there is was consistent with all sports fans, it's that their team gets the wrong end of the stick when it comes to penalties! :laugh:

Reactions: BabyBarkov

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Holy shit lucky Nelson didnt go five hole. Bob didnt even move

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I’m expecting less than nothing. But I’m wearing my “Miracle on Ice” T-shirt.

BTW, when we lose and Isles go on, I hope the Isles get swept. Not because I hate the Isles but because I don’t want the Panthers to look any good at all, like “we lost to the Eastern Conference finalist”.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
We’re looking good boys. Expect the islanders to take the lead shortly.

GigaChad

Oct 9, 2013
Panthers are just floundering around, feels like their minds are somewhere else.

Dadonov, Matheson and Connolly step up your game please and try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad