No Supplemental Discipline for Reaves hit on Wilson

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
:facepalm:
Like he’s going to say he enjoys hurting other players with cheapshots.

Oh look, Matt Cooke said similar things:

Cooke's story puts his season in perspective

Cooke didn’t want to hurt anybody. Cooke felt badly. Yet he kept hurting people after this article was published, just like Wilson will.

Dirty players just can’t help themselves and that’s what Wilson is... a less talented Cooke.

:facepalm:

And in case you missed it

:facepalm::facepalm:

Pens fan, right?

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
He’s a dirty player. Dirty players don’t change, because that’s how they are wired.

Keep telling yourself he’s going to change, it’s cute.

Almost as cute as your overzealous need to comment on Tom Wilson

It’s awesome that Pens fan can finally get all panty twisted about the Caps. I love it.

Years and years we “weren’t an actual rival”. Now Caps are the champs and Pens can find lots of things to hate us for.

And YES, I used US as a Caps fan. In before an idiot poster asks me if I’m part of the team.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

gorangers0525

Dec 15, 2014
Well if beleive blind side late hit are ok we simply din’t have the same view. You can understand this right...

Late is illegal, which is why the hit deserved a penalty. Blind side is not. Only reason blind side hits often end in suspension is because there is often avoidable head contact...not the case here.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Was this discussed in another thread or was it just missed?

Everything you need to know about Seattle's new NHL team

Knights: Signed photos of Ryan Reaves' hit on Tom Wilson 'destroyed'

upload_2018-12-10_22-53-11.png

"After the game, Inscriptagraphs, a Las Vegas-based memorabilia company, began selling a photo that showed Reaves looking down at an injured Wilson, whose head was in his hands and whose face was down on the ice. The photo was signed by Reaves in red ink and inscribed with his postgame boast: "He ran into a lion in the jungle."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->