No Supplemental Discipline for Reaves hit on Wilson

serp

Jan 17, 2016
It was a penalty with an injury so 5 and a game is enough for that . I don't think the hit was that viscious . Maybe Wilson will start wearing his helmet correctly now ? The second he was hit it just flew off and then he hit his head on the ice. Maybe he'll learn something from that ? One can allways hope.

EhlersChin

Aug 23, 2017
I hope to see Tommy Boy drop the mitts next time Reeves challenges him early. If not I can see a similar fate. Tommy Boy learning there is always someone bigger, and stronger. Thankfully Reeves doesnt have a habit of running rookies, instead he chooses to humble big, bad, fast Tom Wilson lol.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
5+game was the good call, but I would have been ok with an extra suspension too... you dont want this Guy besoin Wilson 2.0

Not sure how Caps fans feel, but it seems like Reaves was making an impersonnation of Wilson (On Wilson) du ring the game... only focusing on talking runs at him....

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Expected several posters to have cried "Conspiracy!" already. Was pleasantly surprised.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Wilson didnt pick a war with Reeves. Reeves stalked Wilson and took runs at him the entire game.

If you are going to be the goon of your team, you have to fight other teams goons. When you are a fake tough guys who takes runs at people but won't fight the goons of the league. They are going to take runs at you. It's the way the NHL has always been. Fighting only still exist for the players to police players and he won't fight because he's a fake tough guy so they are going to take runs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->