2019 Stanley Cup Final NO STREAM - Bruins To Hold Intrasquad Scrimmage At TD Garden On May 23

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The trade deadline comment made me laugh.

I love Bruce

Just refreshing to have a coach with a more outgoing personality. He has more fun with the media than any coach i can remember in this city.

Ok maybe Bobby V. But I’m not sure he even counts.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Guy just called up Felger and Mazz all pissed off because of tonight's game and is like "what if Chara gets hurt? What if Rask gets hurt?"

Uhhhh... What if they get hurt in a regular practice? What if they got hurt working out?

I don't get the issue tonight.

If anyone does happen to get hurt tonight, they'd be question till the end of time, but if someone got hurt working out or at a regular practice it would be minuscule compared to if someone got hurt, in what would then be looked at as a money drawing scrimmage.

Not that I disagree with it.

I like it, don't necessarily like having fans paying to see it,unless its at a very minimal fee, but as much as you can simulate a real game you do it. Columbus did it in their layoff before they played Boston, but if someone does get injured.

The headlines will read:

Jacobs Greed gets in the way of another Stanley Cup.

Last edited:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Its absolutely brutal.

James Stewart is worse than Felger and Mazz. He's actually saying Bergeron isn't that great. Excuse me, what?!

Felger is taking Bruins in 6, and has the series even with the experience and goaltending being the difference. His first pro-Boston take in a postseason can ever remember.

Stewart is painful in his fake picks. He’s clueless with hockey. I don’t mind someone taking St Louis, but make a good case for it.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
This is a glorified practice. It’s fan service. If someone is gonna wrench a knee tonight then they could’ve just as easily done it at an empty Warrior.

I’m all for it. The fans are gonna have a good time, and i guarantee it rubs off on the players. Might even be the other way around. My concessions friends in the building (I’m still out on medical) are already telling me there’s a buzz in the air and it feels like a great night ahead.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I like felger, Only guy on the radio that actually talks about hockey around here.

It was nice years ago but now he is completely trolling and it's painful to listen to.

Before he was saying SJ scared him... now that it is the Blues I suppose they're the scary team?

He's been downplaying the Bobby Orr goal all week to troll long time fans. It hurts to listen.

OT Moment

Mar 25, 2014
Maine
There doesn't seem to be a stream of it on the Bruins website. Maybe it will pop up as soon as it starts in 15 minutes.

It will probably be kind of like the All Star game, where there's a ton of goals because the defense doesn't want to risk injury.

OT Moment

Mar 25, 2014
Maine
I hope Behind the B features this game so we know what it was like afterwards. If the Bruins win the Cup I'm getting every episode of Behind the B from this season on DVD, if it's available.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
No numbers, apparently. Interesting :laugh:
upload_2019-5-23_19-4-52.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad