2019 Stanley Cup Final NO STREAM - Bruins To Hold Intrasquad Scrimmage At TD Garden On May 23

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
Think it will be good not only for the players but the fans to get a little spark.

It's been so long since we've seen the team play I've almost forgot how excited I really am for this Final :laugh:

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Can’t wait till Felger comes on tomorrow and goes off on the inevitable ‘We Want the Cup’ Chant

Should be funny rant
Oh for sure.

I love this scrimmage idea. I think there's gonna be some energy tonight and it'll get the fans riled up as well as the players.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Sold out. Nice job by our fans the players should get a boost hearing this. I am pretty excited I view this more as a Bruins All Star game than a preseason game/scrimmage given the time of year and what is happening next week. Can't really think of any 'reward' to have them play for that makes sense but we'll see what Butch comes up with.
Cassidy said the players would decide.

You don’t have to be there to be ‘scared’

Disagree! Must mirror game conditions as much as possible.
@TP: prepare to be scared!

Edit:I misread DKH comment to mean TP didn’t have to be scared!

Last edited:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Oh for sure.

I love this scrimmage idea. I think there's gonna be some energy tonight and it'll get the fans riled up as well as the players.
Players don’t seem to want this?

I’m going to be assessing who seems disinterested

I mean it’s not like Barney Miller & Welcome Back Coddah is on tonight

Reactions: JCRO

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
So is this truly general admission or did they actually issue seat numbers for this?

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
As awesome as this is for the fans you have to wonder how much the carnival aspect of it might not be in the best interests of icing a focused team.

Would they be better off for game 1 with a no-fan scrimmage?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad