2019 Stanley Cup Final NO STREAM - Bruins To Hold Intrasquad Scrimmage At TD Garden On May 23

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Of course Adam Jones complaining that Tuukka is giving up goals to Backes and Chelarik

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Yea, he thinks this will cause him to lose is swagger and confidence.
n5NtisNKVzXWg.gif

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Man that was fun can't wait for Monday. Loved that. Lot of people walking in expecting an event I was happy to be all comfy in the premiums for 20 bucks and not freezing at Ristuccia.

I wasn't throwing my hat if Pasta got a 3rd but it was gone if Backes did.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Thanks Cat lady for all the vids/updates !!!
Thank you Alicat for all the videos!

Special thanks to @Alicat for the videos and updates. I have chills watching the last goal and everything that came after it. Lay-off shmayoff. This group appears to be all in, and god knows we are

I am glad I was able to get some videos to share :) I was very happy they showed the replays on the Jumbotron :)

I will say the ice looks fantastic and it was chilly in the arena.

Guys weren’t tripping all over the place and the passing was crisp and the boards weren’t too lively.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Adam Jones, Joey MacDonald, Joe Haggerty all trolls.

Pay no attention to those.
Joey Mac is decent. Replace him with Fluto and Kalman bc the amount of crap those two are spewing is exactly what the radio is running with.

Some caller suggested that after reading the Kalman article on the scrimmage, the Bruins have a Celtics like mentality now.

Facepalm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad