No Sharks in NHL Reveal?

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Just finished watching part 6 and so far no Sharks other than minor footage. I am getting tired of seeing Kings this, Kings that, and Dustin Brown being highlighted. So what? I now know that dirty players can have a wife and kids too.

So, anyone with some inside knowledge on whether the Sharks will be featured in an upcoming episode or should I stop watching which costs $.

Part 6 moments:

James Neal on the bench telling a Hab to stay down and sell it.

Toews telling Crosby in the stadium series "stay on your feet, your alright there". Crosby replies "stay off me". Mic catchings someone saying "wasn't he your teammate for the last two weeks".

SharksFan1

Aug 9, 2010
Orange County, CA
I would love to see the Sharks featured on a show like this and see some of their true personalities, of which you don't really get with the rehashed answers most of them give to the press.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Vlasic actually had about 15-30 seconds in Olympic episode.

And the entire premise was to bring a "HBO 24/7" vibe to the other outdoor games/Olympics. So only those players on those 12 teams are really featured.

Actually amazed they had a post-trade Luongo featured.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Yes, but that was not Vlasic as a Shark, but as a Olympian and member of the Canadian team. I guess it's close enough.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I would love to see the Sharks featured on a show like this and see some of their true personalities, of which you don't really get with the rehashed answers most of them give to the press.

While I would guess that most players would hide their "true personalities" even in the case of such a show, you don't really want to see their personalities. It will make you uncomfortable to know that someone you root for on the ice is a disgusting person off of it.

People tend to imagine that it is the opposite; a guy like Brown or Torres who is an angel off the ice...the thing is that doesn't actually make it hard to root against that player if he is on another team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad