Post-Game Talk: No pity, Discuss (Habs 5 -2 Sens)

POTM (06/12/2018)

• Total voters

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Domi didn’t get a point tonight but it was great seeing him getting in the Sens players head.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Got five next week.. I pray for guerilla warfare in the streets of montreal at this point.
Oh man I took 5 courses in my first term. What a disaster that was. Didn't help that I worked two days a week. I'm taking 4 this term and 4 the next term.

Reactions: jaffy27

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016

And then Mike Johnson said that if he was Zack Smith he would mention that he had more goals last year or whatever :huh:

Domi's the best. I'm damn glad we have him on our team. Hope we could get a Tkachuk down the line (I was rooting for Brady Tkachuk over Kotkaniemi, but wasn't sad because KK filled a major need).

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
Can't believe people want to trade Byron. He's one of the fastest players in NHL that favors speed now .
That's how you get decent assets back... when you trade something worthwhile that can help a team now.
Not when you trade scrubs.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Good win but Weber looked reeeally tired.

Predictable. He was likely running on adreniline since he came back, but I think the reality is hitting him right now.

He still needs time to get into form. That's the crappy thing about these long term injury. The injury reports include how long they will be out, but also have to tack on more time to that if we want to talk about getting into form.

Missing camp is really tough to recover from, but even a less than peak form Weber is a net positive for this club.

Apr 28, 2010
I mean we should beat the bad teams.

Really wish Domi scored an empty netter and pointed at Smith to make him implode.

Heard on TSN that Domi was making fun of Smith being waived earlier this season.

It's kinda mean but HILARIOUS at the same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad