Post-Game Talk (GBU): No one out-tanks us

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
G
We can lose on command, under any circumstances. Buffalo can lose. We're dominant at losing.

B
It's Tuesday. Never like Tuesdays. Weekend is too far away. Maybe they should make work weeks 4 days and weekends 3.

U
There was apparently a hockey game tonight?

Reactions: paulmm3

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Good: Continuing to secure better odds of picking near the top of the draft.

Good: Making it virtually impossible to bring Housley back.

Bad: The game

Ugly: The team getting worse over the season as opposed to making progress.

Reactions: Reddawg and Eichel9

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I can safely say I am so fed up and done with this team I am not even looking forward to the draft nor the offseason due to shitty trades like the one with St. Louis. I cant even get excited about the draft because of all the top picks we have had we still sit at the bottom and are pressed to the cap with bad contracts.

This season and last have been worse then all the tank years combined. At least we executed our game plan for sucking to a T during the tank years.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I didn't think it was possible given the collection of young talent we have, but I'm done giving a crap about this team until they show any kind of pulse. So like halfway through next year when they finally fire Phil and get a dead cat bounce before they go back to sucking.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I really want to rage out, and rant, and let out all the anger, but there's nothing new to say. This team has exhausted my well of complaints. Their effort, talent, team-play is basically lifeless.

That's the way to describe this team, currently. Lifeless.

Not inconsistent, not bad, not terrible, not overmatched, not young, Lifeless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad