OT: No on DVD yes on rerun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetcamelfood

Aug 19, 2007
In watching NESN's quest for the cup reruns of the '11 playoff games I was surprised to see they left the Looch taunting Burrows part in Game 3 (yet it was cut from the official DVD set of games). I know the big thing with NHL Productions is that they will only license footage if it shows the NHL in (what they deem to be) "in a positive light". Thankfully I have the full version anyway due to dafoomie :) but it makes you wonder why they let NESN show it but not on the DVD (assuming they felt that didn't show the NHL in a positive way)? Thoughts?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
In watching NESN's quest for the cup reruns of the '11 playoff games I was surprised to see they left the Looch taunting Burrows part in Game 3 (yet it was cut from the official DVD set of games). I know the big thing with NHL Productions is that they will only license footage if it shows the NHL in (what they deem to be) "in a positive light". Thankfully I have the full version anyway due to dafoomie :) but it makes you wonder why they let NESN show it but not on the DVD (assuming they felt that didn't show the NHL in a positive way)? Thoughts?

No need to watch it again, we all know what kind of a jackwagon Burrows and the rest of em are;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad