No New Cba- Many teams will be happy to lose a few players!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
Donnie D said:
By that, I guess you mean more than Rusty. And, of course, he did.
How did we get from discussing contracts to Ruslan Fedotenko? :lol Seems to me someone's a wee bit bitter if they feel the need to bring up something so off-topic in an effort to discredit Feaster!

I'll take Feaster's word for it on this issue. Some people may think he's a lot of things, but deceitful isn't one of them.

PepNCheese said:
They wouldn't be losing a thing, clearly, if the clock wasn't ticking.
They're all losing a year's worth of time & therefore income in what can be very short careers. None of us are getting any younger (unfortunately). To me, that's pretty significant.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
As much as I like Afanasenkov I have a hard time believing he would have stepped up in the same manner though maybe if he had another year under his belt, and Alexeev, a first round bust, certainly wouldn't have. Neither would Clymer, a converted defenseman. We needed that depth badly. There really was nobody else who could have stepped up in that position. I mean those are the realistic options right there. I'd definitely take Rusty over any of them, even with the way he played his first year with us.

Sorry but I need the off topic distraction too.. :(

Oh and put me down on the contracts probably going forward a year side. If you're moving to a new system you need to start to phase out the old deals, there's just no way around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->