No more EU players in CHL?

Drennan57*

I don't see a problem it is a Canadian development league.

Raimu

That weird Dragon girl
Jan 21, 2006
Halifax, NS
I don't see a problem it is a Canadian development league.

You're thinking of it as a Canadian development league, not a Canadian development league.

Players are more prepared to play pro by going up against the best competition.

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
I would be all for it actually. And the import picks can be for US kids coming in lets worry more about developing our own home grown talent than everyone elses is my feeling.

Raimu

That weird Dragon girl
Jan 21, 2006
Halifax, NS
I would be all for it actually. And the import picks can be for US kids coming in lets worry more about developing our own home grown talent than everyone elses is my feeling.

Developing our own talent more? By pushing Junior A players onto a 4th line role in the QMJHL and watering down the talent level? How does that help? Players don't develop better when the league is weaker.

The CHL is meant to develop our TOP talent. I don't see how it helps our top level players by weakening the competition.

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
Developing our own talent more? By pushing Junior A players onto a 4th line role in the QMJHL and watering down the talent level? How does that help? Players don't develop better when the league is weaker.

The CHL is meant to develop our TOP talent. I don't see how it helps our top level players by weakening the competition.

That is easy to fix. Just shrink the number of teams in CHL. It,s way too many, and therefore diluted already.

Raimu

That weird Dragon girl
Jan 21, 2006
Halifax, NS
That is easy to fix. Just shrink the number of teams in CHL. It,s way too many, and therefore diluted already.

So to fix something that's not a problem your solution is to axe teams from the league?

Did you get a nice tan this summer and then decide to amputate an arm because it was too spread out?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad