Trade: [NO/MIL/OKC] Holiday, 2nd to MIL, Adams, Bledsoe, 2 1sts, 2 swaps to NO, 1st, 2 2nds, Hill to OKC

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Alright Giannis doesn't have excuses anymore.

He has 2 all star level supporting pieces along with Brook Lopez

Holiday is a top 5 defensive guard and can give 20 points on efficient splits

Middleton still a top 7 SG borderline top 5.

I like Giannis as a player a lot. However its year 8 and he needs to deliver. Has a great team good enough to win. He needs to refine his flaws and improve his post footwork and jump shooting.

He can be as dominant as 2012-2018 lebron if he can fix those areas of his game

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Big upgrade for the Bucks. They’re finally going all in to try and win.

You have to worry about those picks though. We’ll see what the protections are but they might be screwed if Giannis leaves. Well, they’d be screwed anyways but much more so if they also have no picks. Maybe they know something we don’t about his extension if they’re willing to trade that many picks for a very good but not great player in Holiday?

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah... that's not a good trade for Milwaukee unless Giannis re-signs.

I mean I like Jrue Holiday... but three first round picks AND two pick swaps?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Alright Giannis doesn't have excuses anymore.

He has 2 all star level supporting pieces along with Brook Lopez

Holiday is a top 5 defensive guard and can give 20 points on efficient splits

Middleton still a top 7 SG borderline top 5.

I like Giannis as a player a lot. However its year 8 and he needs to deliver. Has a great team good enough to win. He needs to refine his flaws and improve his post footwork and jump shooting.

He can be as dominant as 2012-2018 lebron if he can fix those areas of his game

Not to mention the East is wide open

If you cant get out of East with that supporting talent that says alot about you

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
One of the most brutal overpayments I've ever seen. 3 future 1sts set after Giannis would leave + 2 pick swaps for a guy who has never made an all-NBA team.

Giannis better stay, or the franchise should just seize to exist.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Not to mention the East is wide open

If you cant get out of East with that supporting talent that says alot about you
East is open but competitive.

Celtics are a a top 5 team in the league. Heat if they can add another piece could be back in the finals. My raps prob ain't a serious contender again but still a decent team.

Giannis prob faces 2 of those teams..he should come out of those series as the winner. His teams are better built barring chemistry and if he learns to shoot there isnt a player in the nba who can stop him from dropping 30 on 50+% fg

Giannis should work with Hakeem this year. Remember hearing Lebron working with Hakeem on his post footwork and it helped him greatly come 2012 year. Giannis should be a more dominant post player than Lebron. He needs to improve his play there and needs to atleast hit shots in clutch setting like lebron does

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I don't know if this puts Milwaukee over the top but that has more to do with Giannis than it does Holiday.

I've never been a huge Giannis fan. Never for a second have I believed him to be the best player in the world - regardless of MVP's. Gaudy statistics, no doubt about it. But there's just something missing for me.

Reactions: McOilers97

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
NO really out here loading up on picks years ahead of time to draft Bron Junior. I see you Trajan.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Wow I’m clearly not up to date on Jrue Holiday.

I simply had no idea he was that good to garner that kind of return if 3 future 1st round picks.

but hey.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
I like it for the Bucks. Harden turned down $100+M for 2 years. Idk if he works for the Nets. Simmons for Harden would be fun Sixers team.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
One of the most brutal overpayments I've ever seen. 3 future 1sts set after Giannis would leave + 2 pick swaps for a guy who has never made an all-NBA team.

Giannis better stay, or the franchise should just seize to exist.

You wouldn't want them to not lubricate enough, without proper viscous chemistry... Any unit will eventually seize.

In all seriousness, teaming Jrue up with Giannis on defence.. Thats scary. Defense still wins championships. Last two championships won on the backs of Kawhi and Davis.. You need to invest everything now with Giannis. If you lose him without investing the draft capital to try and help him, thats unacceptable. If you at least go all-in, like Masai did you can sleep at night. Regardless of outcome.

Reactions: cgf

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Wow I’m clearly not up to date on Jrue Holiday.

I simply had no idea he was that good to garner that kind of return if 3 future 1st round picks.

but hey.
he's a great player and he'll definitely provide giannis with the help he needs

but to give up 3 1st round picks for him is an overpayment considering his age and giannis not even a sure thing to return

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->