No love for Cowen

Fitch89

Sep 11, 2011
The broadcasters either last night or possibly the toronto game even talked about what a big loss he was for the sens and what an excellent player he will be. I definitely think the lack of talk is just that he was done at the beginning and theres no hope of return this year. Could also be that he was still developing, so even though he was good, he still made regular mistakes etc. and isn't viewed as highly as the more polished vets.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
The broadcasters either last night or possibly the toronto game even talked about what a big loss he was for the sens and what an excellent player he will be. I definitely think the lack of talk is just that he was done at the beginning and theres no hope of return this year. Could also be that he was still developing, so even though he was good, he still made regular mistakes etc. and isn't viewed as highly as the more polished vets.

The broadcasters that have a bit of depth to them, ie about 10% of them, note Cowen is out. He just isn't in the "scratch" list because he hasn't played with the O Sens and most of the sheep just read that.

I don't mind though. Rather he stays under the radar instead of getting to much hype here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad