No, I am the new guy

Rico Im Ur Fata

Jun 23, 2003
Hong Kong
Long time lurker never posted before so introducing myself with reticence and great deference i have for the pantheon of knowledgeable posters here I read all your posts with fervent admiration amid great difficulty as i do not know a word of English nor a hint of coherent sensible thought when it comes to Penguins hocket but i will strive to learn the sport of Penguins hocket so as to avoid my inputs enfeebling the pith of the commentaries in this forum

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Long time lurker never posted before so introducing myself with reticence and great deference i have for the pantheon of knowledgeable posters here I read all your posts with fervent admiration amid great difficulty as i do not know a word of English nor a hint of coherent sensible thought when it comes to Penguins hocket but i will strive to learn the sport of Penguins hocket so as to avoid my inputs enfeebling the pith of the commentaries in this forum

source.gif

JTG

Sep 30, 2007

Did you name your first born after Jaromir Jagr?

Is Jonathan Cheechoo your favorite player?

Reactions: ColePens

Gold Diamond

Watermarks
Jul 11, 2008
Coatesville, PA

Abandon all hope ye who enter here...

just kidding, welcome aboard!

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
get a load of shakespeare here...

more like shakesqueer, am i right guys????.....

Alright i'll see myself out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->