No Goal Bingo

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
I'll have to say I much prefer the Eakins avatars to the tkachuck ones. But playing this game to the Oilers bottom 6 is so funny.

Granlund, Archibald, Pdiddy Russell, Jurco, and Sheahan have yet to score. I'm afraid we'll be looking at a lot of Tkachuk and Eakins avatars for a good while longer. :snide:

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I'll have to say I much prefer the Eakins avatars to the tkachuck ones. But playing this game to the Oilers bottom 6 is so funny.

Granlund, Archibald, Pdiddy Russell, Jurco, and Sheahan have yet to score. I'm afraid we'll be looking at a lot of Tkachuk and Eakins avatars for a good while longer. :snide:
It was an ugly list to pick from, Mike Smith looked like as good a choice as any. I didn’t think any of them would score.

Oct 15, 2008
giphy.gif

Last edited:

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Sorry - late to the party as usual.

Can I get rid of ugly ratface if I play again? Like do I go back to my own avatar until (if) I lose?!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Sorry - late to the party as usual.

Can I get rid of ugly ratface if I play again? Like do I go back to my own avatar until (if) I lose?!

Pick any Oiler who has yet to score. Because Gagner already scored (and had 0 when the game started) you keep Ratboy and when your player scores you can get rid of Ratboy or when Christmas comes.

I think it will be Christmas before Archibald scores. That’s my guy.....

I’m heading to all 5 games of the road trip and if Archibald scores you will all hear a huge scream of delight over your TV sets/iPhones/iPads/radio and the TV will show a very happy Oiler fan in the stands. People will think I’m his dad or something lol.

Reactions: TB12

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Pick any Oiler who has yet to score. Because Gagner already scored (and had 0 when the game started) you keep Ratboy and when your player scores you can get rid of Ratboy or when Christmas comes.

I think it will be Christmas before Archibald scores. That’s my guy.....

I’m heading to all 5 games of the road trip and if Archibald scores you will all hear a huge scream of delight over your TV sets/iPhones/iPads/radio and the TV will show a very happy Oiler fan in the stands. People will think I’m his dad or something lol.

HaHa. Awesome

I'd sacrifice wearing that ugly avatar a bit longer to hear that yell!

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad