NMK's super-special-snazzy-sassy draft PICK THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
30. Boston
29. NYI
28. Calgary
27. Dallas
26. Anaheim
25. Tampa Bay
24. Detroit
23. Los Angeles - Andrew Cogliano
22. New Jersey - Tuukka Rask
21. Chicago - Justin Abdelkader
20. NYR - Martin Hanzal
19. Vancouver - Ryan Stoa
18. Minnesota - Kendall McArdle
17. Columbus - Devin Setoguchi
16. Toronto - Niklas Bergfors
15. Philadelphia - Alex Bourret
14. Florida - Ryan Parent
13. Pittsburgh - Guillame Latendresse
12. San Jose - Marek Zagrapan
11. Phoenix - Carey Price
10. Carolina - Luc Bourdon
9. Atlanta - Marc Staal
8. Nashville - Ryan O'Marra
7. Ottawa - Jack Skille
6. Washington - Anze Kopitar
5. St Louis - Bobby Ryan
4. Montreal - Jack Johnson
3. Colorado - Benoit Pouliot
2. Edmonton - Gilbert Brule
1. Buffalo - Sidney Crosby

that's the draft order...please PM the next GM to pick, after you make your selection(and when you PM the next GM...remind him to PM the next person after that, and so on) 12 hours to make each pick(with the exception of Rowley Birkin, since it's the first one and I'm not sure when he'll get the PM), if you miss the pick, I pick for you(I'll be fair, :) ) and since most of us have two teams...no biggie. Let's do this...and when we're finished, we'll go with the weighted draft. I have to say...I'm pretty thrilled with the randomizer program I came up with, and it made a pretty interesting draft order. this first draft is the 1:30 pick. BEGIN!

GMs can be found here: http://www.hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=2976792&postcount=1

Cup4Wings is on the clock!

Last edited:

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
thank you. im sure you all know it was a hard decision to come up with so, um yeah.

We'll take C, Sid Crosby :yo:

{you do know that the 'real' Sabres are now jinxed out of getting the #1 pick! :cry: }

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
the oilers take Gil Brule

btw

remember that I am in London england and work graveyard shift--so my hours are a little strange(as well as my picks)

Last edited:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
This was a hard pick because I SOOO badly wanted Gilbert Brule....so I had to narrow my options between Jack Johnson and Benoit Pouliot.....

The Coloraod Avalanche select: Benoit Pouliot

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Captain Conservative said:
Washington selects, from the SEL, Anze Kopitar.

And yes, I did clear it with him. Now what about doing two rounds?

you're free to use my orders, and round up anyone participating to take place in a second round...but it seems most of the people signed up due to the simplicity of one round. when you get beyond one round, it becomes kind of hard to keep people interested\keep everything together.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Forgot I was also the GM of Phoenix lol. Thought I was only Anaheim, so I didn't have to look for a while. Sorry for the delay.

Now, with our selection, 11th overall, the Phoenix Coyotes are proud and estatic to select Goaltender Carey Price.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Tough call. Keenan said at the U-18 tourny he liked Ryan Parent... and Florida can use some help on D, so I'll snag him here.

:panthers D Ryan Parent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->