NLL expansion team coming to Las Vegas

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

No word on where they'd play.

Orleans arena, Thomas and Mac, TMobile arena are existing venues in LV. And there's DLC being built for HSK (and IFL team owned by Foley et al) in Henderson.

(Not sure if where WNBA Aces play can be used.)

Mightygoose

Nov 5, 2012
Ajax, ON
So the NLL now has 2 owners that own 2 teams each? Tsai already owns the San Diego Seals. The Pegula family owns both Buffalo and Rochester

kaiser matias

Mar 22, 2004
Tsai seems like a good person to have on board with the NLL. He played lacrosse while at Yale and has remained a big fan of the sport, and with a net worth of $11 billion is someone who could actually help grow the league and solidify it.

hockeyguy0022

Feb 20, 2016
I've been to leafs, flames, oilers, ducks games in the NHL....

I actually like going to NLL games way more. Sure I like the NHL, but I LOVE going to NLL games, more entertaining as a whole package.

Will forsake come down to Vegas for the Rush vs LV game. Hopefully there's a NHL/NFL game the same weekend.

kaiser matias

Mar 22, 2004
I've been to leafs, flames, oilers, ducks games in the NHL....

I actually like going to NLL games way more. Sure I like the NHL, but I LOVE going to NLL games, more entertaining as a whole package.

Will forsake come down to Vegas for the Rush vs LV game. Hopefully there's a NHL/NFL game the same weekend.

NLL is really fun. I went to a few Rush games when they were in Edmonton, and managed to see a Rock game in Toronto a few years back. It's definitely a fun experience, and while I've been around lacrosse since I was young (my brother played it all the way growing up so saw plenty of games), it has great appeal for a lot of people.

Just wish they'd stop playing music during games, so distracting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad