Switzerland: NLA 2020-2021 (Zug wins championship)

BlizzardSloth

Mar 27, 2019
Zurich, Switzerland
i think ZSC Lions takes it. Grönborg seems to be a good club-coach.

Linus Omark will do most points.
I very happily agree with the bold part. Even though I see Lugano and Zug as strong opponents. And Geneva as some kind of dark horse.

I'm really looking forward to see Omark again on Swiss ice, but I'll predict Roe is gonna score the most points.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
League got under way today with the following games:

SC Lugano – ZSC Lions 4-0
SC Bern – HC Ambrì-Piotta 2-0
SC Fribourg-Gottéron – SC Rapperswil-Jona Lakers 2-1
Lausanne HC – SCL Tigers 5-2

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Janis Mosers start to the season has been pretty nuts so far. Leads the league in points for now after really struggling to generate much offense in the past. Probably this wont be sustainable, but its nice to see that he has made some progress in this area. If he keeps developing he will be an important part of our national team for years to come...

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald

With players/teams in quarantine and rising cases in Switzerland, do you think that this season will be finished?

The way the whole situation is unfolding right now, I highly doubt there will be a full season as scheuduled. A shortned season in the spring should be still possible though, depending on how the epidemical situation will have evolved until then...

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
The only thing that could help right now are rapid tests, which could shorten quarantine. Vaccines are still a few months away.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
In the Canton of Bern Events with more than 1000 specators have been forbidden indefinitley. This puts the three Bernese clubs in a pretty bad spot finacially. If other cantons will follow the whole league could come to a halt pretty soon.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
I'm pretty sure Zurich will follow that example with that high numbers we have currently.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
According to the president of Fribourg there is a currently ongoing discussion between the teams about stopping the league until January.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad