Proposal: njd toronto

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
We lost, i admit it. Funny thing is you won't find me in a Boston Bruins thread saying things like "they had a 3-1 lead and we took them to game 7!! Derp Derp"....you know why? Because we lost....and it's over. Time to think about your team going forward.

But as i said, if Leafs bashing gives you even 1 iota of happiness, then carry on.:thumbu:

Have a nice day.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
pass from Toronto, I think we should be trading Gardiner but I'd be looking for either the roster piece that we need (top pairing RHD) or non-roster assets that are liquid enough to make a subsequent trade (picks, prospects). I doubt that we get the first one, so I'd be looking for the 2nd, as mentioned by others we don't need a winger as we finally have scoring line spaces for our kids to compete for

Gardiner to Habs for Petry?

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Petry isn't a top pairing defender but I'd do that deal. Montreal would not

Of course not. Montreal still thinks they're Cup contenders. Also, I don't think anyone will trade a top pair RHD for Gardiner (straight up). Petry to me seems to be the closest in value to Gardiner while also being able to play top pair (way better there than Ron Hainsey)

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Value wise Bratt > any listed players

Ability wise Bratt > any listed players aside from marleau (we’ll see by the end of next season, one going up one going down)

But yeah, devils wouldn’t do this. Bratt really came out of nowhere and looked special at times this year, we aren’t trading a 19 year old who had a very successful rookie year for gardiner
Cool.. we dont need any lw.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
toronto does not need wingers,

and good lord, jake gardner?....he was the one and only reason toronto lost game 7, why the heck would njd want him?...he is horrid
Who cares. No take backs double stamped it no erasies.

Bye Jake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->