Proposal: njd toronto

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
what do you guys think... Toronto needs lw badly and devil's need ld.
Jesper bratt + Josh Jacobs for Jake Gardiner

toronto does not need wingers,

and good lord, jake gardner?....he was the one and only reason toronto lost game 7, why the heck would njd want him?...he is horrid

D3vilsH0ck3y

Jun 10, 2013
I wouldn’t trade Bratt for Gardiner straight up, not even remotely interested.

HF Trade Boards Canadian teams 2018 off season preview:

Leafs Fans: Gardiner in every proposal
Nucks Fans: Tanev in every proposal
Canadians: Patches in every proposal

Oilers fans: not as bad as the others but mostly Lucic with Pool Party or 10th Overall

Flames Fans: A tier below the others but Hamilton is usually the name

Ottawa Fans: I’m sorry

Jets Fans: No Issues, they are just looking to get over the hump for that cup

I think that just about sums it up, can we maybe get a little more creative on here?

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
He's a free agent and I don't believe the leafs are going to re sign him. There would have been some sort of news on an extension but alas, nothing has appeared.

same thing could be said about every free agent including JT....just because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't happen

Reactions: The Man with a Plan

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
Bratt disappeared in the second half of the season, but in what reality would the Devils part with a guy who apparently has some potential for the guy who almost literally shit the bed in the biggest game of his career? Not to mention Jacobs has the markings of at least a 5D or 6D.

Hard pass. Hardest pass imaginable.

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Bratt disappeared in the second half of the season, but in what reality would the Devils part with a guy who apparently has some potential for the guy who almost literally **** the bed in the biggest game of his career? Not to mention Jacobs has the markings of at least a 5D or 6D.

Hard pass. Hardest pass imaginable.

Umm ok, so the ice time leader of a top 7 team and being a 50+pt defenceman (who would be your 2nd leading scorer as a defenceman) gets thrown away by one game but a guy who disappears for half a season and a bottom pairing defenceman get a free pass? Solid analysis there Ace.

Reactions: Tarmore

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON
toronto does not need wingers,

and good lord, jake gardner?....he was the one and only reason toronto lost game 7, why the heck would njd want him?...he is horrid

Anyone who has had one bad game in their career should just retire already :rolleyes:

I wouldn’t trade Bratt for Gardiner straight up, not even remotely interested.

HF Trade Boards Canadian teams 2018 off season preview:

Leafs Fans: Gardiner in every proposal
Nucks Fans: Tanev in every proposal
Canadians: Patches in every proposal

Oilers fans: not as bad as the others but mostly Lucic with Pool Party or 10th Overall

Flames Fans: A tier below the others but Hamilton is usually the name

Ottawa Fans: I’m sorry

Jets Fans: No Issues, they are just looking to get over the hump for that cup

I think that just about sums it up, can we maybe get a little more creative on here?

It's almost like every team has pieces they are willing/want to trade... sooo surprising to see them on the trade board ;)

Reactions: daddy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad