Confirmed Trade: [NJD/TOR] Andreas Johnsson for Joey Anderson

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Who the *** is Joey Anderson?

My god.

+: Brodie, Simmonds and Joey Anderson (and Amirov)

-: Kapanen and Johnsson

What the *** Dubas.
Conveniently leaving out Hallander, I see

Leafs addressed a need and its been very evidently not a sellers market this offseason, so a low return is not surprising nor a mark on any GM, really

Sad to see AJ go though

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

realgoodleafs

Oct 29, 2006
SW Ontario
Like I told a Leaf fan on the Canes board earlier. Johnsson doesn't have much value. 20/20 winger coming off a major injury. Leafs were probably happy to dump his Cap and use it elsewhere.

He's also terrible defensively. I said he was a cap dump last week. He could get 25 goals though if he stays healthy.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Hyman-Matthews-Marner
Robertson-Tavares-Nylander

Before you laugh at Hyman, he's a 20-20 guy who works hards and compliments Matthews well. He's well earned a top 6 role.

Is that really the plan going into next season? Robertson in the top six? Or is it more fan hope that that's who will be in the top six?

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
Devils got a very hard working, skilled middle 6 forward. Guy will be good for 20 goals and 50 points. Sucks we had to lose him for so little. You guys will like him.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I would say the cap space is more valuable than the player.

I would agree besides Robertson proved he was ready making Johnsson expendable we KNEW this was coming.

Can't speak for anybody else but for me? I'm not going to get mad over this, I don't know what they do with the space they just freed up, and they added Simmonds and Brodie why would I be mad?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->