GDT: NJD @ MTL FEB 2nd 2PM ET [TSN2, RDS, MSG+, NHL.TV]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Sorry for the shitty GDT guys. It was around 1 in the morning when I remember I volunteered to make it :/

ILZQg7p.png

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I see that Vatanen is on IR, Zajac didn’t make trip and Hall might be out as well.

Niemi I have absolutely no confidence in.

Shaw is only 27 and has had some serious medical issues...he should start thinking about a healthy life with his wife and young daughter.

GHG

Last edited:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Yeaaaaaaaaa! Finally game day.

With a win, Montreal moves into a tie with the Almighty Leafs, although they still hold 2nd place off points percentage and ROWs

Expect the team to be a bit sloppy after 9 days off. Is Shaw really back? Does CJ put Drouin - Domi - Shaw back together, if so who goes to 4th line?

Lehkonen or Byron?

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Drouin - Domi - Shaw
Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Hudon - Peca - Byron
Agostino - Chaput - Deslauriers

5 lines. Too many forwards again, and no D after the top 6 as Alzner and Schlemko both seriously suck.

Mete - Weber
Reilly - Petry
Kulak - Benn

Niemi
McNiven

*Price suspended

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Finally some Habs game and 3 games in 4 days is a great way to get back at it (For fans, not the players).
With last night's game, the Habs hold a 5 points cushion to make the PO (no games in hands for the other teams)

Let's put another 2 points on that lead and let's start to look ahead and try to take Toronto's spot.
NJD have the worst road record in the NHL, have to win this one

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
I'm expecting a very sloppy first period from the Habs, but I've been surprised before.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Yeaaaaaaaaa! Finally game day.

With a win, Montreal moves into a tie with the Almighty Leafs, although they still hold 2nd place off points percentage and ROWs

Expect the team to be a bit sloppy after 9 days off. Is Shaw really back? Does CJ put Drouin - Domi - Shaw back together, if so who goes to 4th line?

Lehkonen or Byron?

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Drouin - Domi - Shaw
Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Hudon - Peca - Byron
Agostino - Chaput - Deslauriers

5 lines. Too many forwards again, and no D after the top 6 as Alzner and Schlemko both seriously suck.

Mete - Weber
Reilly - Petry
Kulak - Benn

Niemi
McNiven

*Price suspended

Shaw playing no afternoon games this weekend. Earliest return would be Tuesday against ANA, but that's still not confirmed and medical staff will make the decision, which is double speak for still trying to trade one of the extra wingers so we don't lose one on waivers.

Reactions: Holystik

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It's going to be interesting to see what happens with Hudon. I can't imagine who else will lose his spot when Shaw makes yet another return between injuries. Now, here's hoping Shaw doesn't go back to the IR for a long time once he returns.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I have faith in Niemi, he's been more good than bad lately and NJ is no big threat. Maybe slow to get going but I expect an easy 4-1 win.

Game is right at the same time as my nap. :boredom::wally:

Reactions: Per Sjoblom and the

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I expect a barn burner of a game filled with exciting dump and chase, offsides and icings galore. The game is at 2(3 my time) so I should be able to stay awake and the operative word is should. Go Habzzzzzzz Go.
Jersey just does that to everyone...................let's hope we are skating and get 1 early to get the crowd on our side!!

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I expect a barn burner of a game filled with exciting dump and chase, offsides and icings galore. The game is at 2(3 my time) so I should be able to stay awake and the operative word is should. Go Habzzzzzzz Go.

ok, how many times will the ref blow his whistle in today's game?

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
We didn't fall that bad in the standings after a week off. It would be nice if we end the night being tied with the Leafs in points.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
As we're waiting for the game to start, time for a Jaffy update. :sarcasm:

iAdMWjj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad