Confirmed Trade: [NJD/EDM] Taylor Hall for Adam Larsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca Whalers

May 24, 2013
Don't like this deal for Edmonton one bit. NJ should have added. Hell, I would have done Tanev + for Hallsy

Aug 3, 2010
Even though Edmonton FINALLY acquires a defenceman, I would say Calgary fans, or at least myself, GREATLY approve of this trade for the Oilers. :naughty:

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
He most lopsided deal of the past decade? One of the leagues best wingers for a competent D man....

Hall is the real winner here though, he'll actually have a chance at seeing the playoffs before he turns 30!

One of the most uninformed posts of the last decade? Larsson is a stud. EDM fans will see what we've been saying for a while

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
Larsson is going to be a shutdown defender for the next 8-10 yrs. How is that a bad return?

Oilers clearly had no long term plans for Hall. Also I'd love to know what GM had a better package than Larsson for Edmonton? What, five first round picks? Worthless to the Oilers.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I don't know who's more upset today. The Oilers or Habs fanbases. What a day.

KreiderHouseRules*

Are you ****ing kidding me Edmonton?

Larsson's value has done nothing but DROP since he was drafted.

How is this even close?

What the **** is going on?

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
This is horrendous for the Oilers they are never going to stop rebuilding. Hall is elite, and was not the problem in Edmonton.

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
You clearly not know much about Larsson as many poster around here, never watch NJ.

Larsson is good, but he's not worth Taylor Hall. that is a massive overpayment by the Oilers. RNH or Eberle would be more on par with his worth. Larsson is not a stud #1 defenseman. not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad