Confirmed Trade: [NJD/EDM] Patrick Maroon for J.D. Dudek, 2019 3rd round

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
I love how Shero said he inquired about Pat early in the day and the price was way too high and he got a call 10 minutes to the deadline from Edmonton like okay pleeeease take him ? lol

Reactions: TaiMaiShu

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
This guy is the f***ing man. Has looked great every game and racking up points. I am amazed how well of a passer he is.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
indeed. if he wants to go back to the Oilers, fair play, but we should offer him a deal at least

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
This guy is the ****ing man. Has looked great every game and racking up points. I am amazed how well of a passer he is.
He has good hands and a good nose for the net. That's why he worked so well with McDavid. He knew all he had to do was go to the front of the net with his stick on his ice. He's a smart player that plays a simple game. I think people look at his skating ability which is poor and go f*** he is a useless player without looking at the other parts of his game.

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Maybe he’ll help the Halls win a game. Doubt it though.
Lol on a Maroon thread...Your NJ hate is hilarious and it makes no sense. I’d be more mad at losing to Guy Bouchers awful team twice than the Devils for FLA not making the playoffs. :rolleyes:

WelllitImpartialArkshell-max-1mb.gif

The Devils held a playoff spot every single day. They never fell below 8th. They deserve it, get over it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrinceSexyHenrik

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
He has the primary assist on the last 4 Devil goals.

EDIT: Now he scored LOL 3 pt night. 13pts in 17 gms.

Reactions: Blender

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
.75PPG for Maroon as a Devil. Seems like he puts up a good PPG wherever he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->