Post-Game Talk: NJ v DC @7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I've been highly critical of Kuzy since after the Cup run (especially this season), but, he really has seemed to turn his play around the last ten games or so. Not God mode Kuzy, but, Good Kuzy. It's definitely a step in the right direction and I hope that he can keep this up because the Caps go as he goes. It's all about focus, hard work, and defensive play - the talent is elite.

It's cool as long as we're near the top of the standings, but that won't fly in the playoffs.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Wow the line with Sprong on it is doing great again. He better not be scratched when Eller returns.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
It's cool as long as we're near the top of the standings, but that won't fly in the playoffs.
Kuzy has been really good the last ten games or so. If that continues consistently, the Caps are in good shape. Good Kuzy isn't God Kuzy, but, it's definitely better than the shit we had from him earlier in the season. He's an elite game-changer when he's on his game.

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Carter HArt sv% tonight: .545 Woof!

swiss-cheese-goalie.jpg

Remove the Hawks jersey and that's the Flyers goalies.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Its crazy how good Jensen has looked since being paired with Chara. I barley recognize him sometimes.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Its crazy how good Jensen has looked since being paired with Chara. I barley recognize him sometimes.
It's bizarre. Did you see that sneaky, no-look pass he made to Chara a second ago on the scoring chance, after weaving through two forwards?

Reactions: um

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
He's got all sorts of moves now... he doesn't just fall down at the sight of pressure anymore
Like he's actually a really, really good skater - even if a bit awkward in technique - and he never really showed it until this season. Confidence is huge. It's really nice to see players incredibly improve like he has.

Reactions: um
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad