Post-Game Talk: NJ v DC @7pm (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Took him long enough but it looks like #92 finally started playing the way he can again.
Indeed. Now the pressure shifts to 13 and 77. 77 has been jerked around a bit but the numbers don't lie. Both look to be the weakest links 5-on-5 from a one-on-one consistency standpoint. Lumping them together on a lesser line seems pretty reasonable. Sprong probably won't cut it when the games matter but for the time being allows for more balance/spacing. I tend to doubt Oshie would do any better than Sprong offensively so just ride it out.

Lavi seems to be pushing all of the right buttons. Get those two going and they'll have another wave in them. NYR Sunday comes at a good time. Hopefully 92 keeps this level up because he's a joy when going.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Sorry my fellow Caps fans, but

53caxx.jpg

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Indeed. Now the pressure shifts to 13 and 77. 77 has been jerked around a bit but the numbers don't lie. Both look to be the weakest links 5-on-5 from a one-on-one consistency standpoint. Lumping them together on a lesser line seems pretty reasonable. Sprong probably won't cut it when the games matter but for the time being allows for more balance/spacing. I tend to doubt Oshie would do any better than Sprong offensively so just ride it out.

Lavi seems to be pushing all of the right buttons. Get those two going and they'll have another wave in them. NYR Sunday comes at a good time. Hopefully 92 keeps this level up because he's a joy when going.

i can’t disagree with you more in regards to TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->