Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
won 100 on the caps last night but not feeling so confident tonight after we squeaked that one out.

Its hard to win back to backs, but we were rusty AF last night and especially in goal where we gifted them at least two. With sharper play all around I think we're clearly the better team, but any game the bounces can go against you, which is why I stopped gambling :D

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
Its hard to win back to backs, but we were rusty AF last night and especially in goal where we gifted them at least two. With sharper play all around I think we're clearly the better team, but any game the bounces can go against you, which is why I stopped gambling :D
Ha! Yeah. Was never a big gambler but have started to bet more with online gambling coming to Virginia and being bored at home. Need to stop. Pretty much have broken even since the Super Bowl. Always tempting to let it ride!!

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Ilya with another shutout falling through in the 3 rd period on some goofy ass play but they gonna win anyways.

tenor.gif

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
won 100 on the caps last night but not feeling so confident tonight after we squeaked that one out.

Whatever your gut says, do the opposite! Double down!

But don't listen to me lol. I'm horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad