NJ Hfboards Yahoo Fantasy Hockey (Keeper League Discussion)

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Are we still planning on the 30th for the draft? Reason I ask is because unfortunately I will not be home that saturday and will not be able to draft from where I'll be. If we are able to find another date that works for everybody (maybe Sunday the 1st?) I'd of course be in support of that :laugh:, but don't plan around me and keep the draft the 30th if that is what works for the majority.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Can you see in advance of the keeper deadline which and how many teams haven't set keepers? The "Last League Activity" column of the managers page clearly isn't useful for this. Should we 'check in' that we've set our keepers so you can detect any managers who have gone AWOL in time to have a substitute take over?

I have set my keepers. And set them again. And again. Still waffling between whether Subban, Letang, or Hoffman should get my last slot.

Unfortunately i can't. I have reached out to all 11 other teams last year and 10 have responded, 9 returning.
So there could be a fair chance of a new manager I have to bring in.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Are we still planning on the 30th for the draft? Reason I ask is because unfortunately I will not be home that saturday and will not be able to draft from where I'll be. If we are able to find another date that works for everybody (maybe Sunday the 1st?) I'd of course be in support of that :laugh:, but don't plan around me and keep the draft the 30th if that is what works for the majority.
What if I move the draft forward 1 day so it is a Friday night. Is that better for everyone? If we get a consensus i'll change it.

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
I would miss the Friday night draft, and would really rather it be anytime else. I think that's the only day between now and season-start that I couldn't make it to an evening draft.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Sunday anytime after 1pm works for me

I generally try to avoid scheduling the draft on sunday afternoon if we have any jets and giants fans that want to watch the game but if no one is interested in the football, i change the draft day and time 2:30pm sunday

Last edited:

thatmarkguy

Sep 28, 2017
I'm tmg. Migration seems to have killed my account of 14 years' login credentials (my password has never changed but now it's being rejected) and I seem to no longer control the email account that I assigned as recovery 14 years ago. I have a request in to try to manually get that account granted back to me, but if they don't allow my recovery attempt, I'll be reachable at this accountname now.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Peter Sidorkiewicz,

You have everyone's keepers listed? Wanted to see where you can check that just to make sure everything is correct.

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
I got in the draft room about 5 minutes after it started and we were already in round 6 :shrug:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->