NJ First Rounder...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICX*

I'm not familiar with the talent available in the 20's in this year's draft...on some of the mocks I've seen the Devils taking Lisin or Thelen, though. Any info on these two players would be greatly appreciated as I don't have time to sift through the boards. Additionally, I'd really appreciate any other possibilities or suggestions for NJ's first round pick.

May 1, 2003
Visit site
ICX said:
I'm not familiar with the talent available in the 20's in this year's draft...on some of the mocks I've seen the Devils taking Lisin or Thelen, though. Any info on these two players would be greatly appreciated as I don't have time to sift through the boards. Additionally, I'd really appreciate any other possibilities or suggestions for NJ's first round pick.

A.J Thelen - he will most likely not be making it to the 20's spot, i see him getting drafted 15th or lower.

Enver Lisin - Also i dont think he will survive till 20th+, should be gone by then.

I see the Devils taking Wes O'Neill, one of this years Stronger defensive defenseman and with Scott Stevens often injured and soon to be retiring i see O'Neill as an excellent fit in the Devils system.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
sveiglar said:
Everybody now... "Valabik... Valabik..."

With the hype on Valabik growing, I'd be surprised to see him available when the Devils pick. And, I think there's a very good chance theln goes top ten. I would think players like Fransson, Garlock, Bickell, Salmonsson and Mezsaros are possibilites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad