NJ Devils Official iOS app

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere else on here and I thought it was pretty interesting.. Looks like the Devils released an app today (9/25) available to iOS devices in the App Store

It appears to have a lot of info from GameCenter (maybe it pulls from their database) but I like how they've added videos, game highlights, and social media.. Seems like a great marketing tool

Here's a screenshot:

usyza8a9.jpg

Zubrus Coffee Maker

Blinded by my Zubrus
Nov 14, 2008
Cobourg, ON
Awesome! i remember the old Devils app that was just the 2010 (or 09?) schedule and i loved it. This is gonna be alot better, but its worth it to just have an app with the Devils logo on it

Status Quo*

Downloaded it earlier. They should probably promote it or something. Haven't seen anything on Facebook or Twitter about it.

DangleSnipeCelly

Formerly KupsforKovy
Jan 30, 2010
Rockaway
Looks like they have links to players twitter accounts. Wounder if ownership told Lou to let them have em.

EDIT: They also have Brunner being from CZE

radnj1972

Aug 24, 2013
Garfield, NJ
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere else on here and I thought it was pretty interesting.. Looks like the Devils released an app today (9/25) available to iOS devices in the App Store

It appears to have a lot of info from GameCenter (maybe it pulls from their database) but I like how they've added videos, game highlights, and social media.. Seems like a great marketing tool

Here's a screenshot:

usyza8a9.jpg
I was quite pleased seeing this :)

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
Looks like they have links to players twitter accounts. Wounder if ownership told Lou to let them have em.

EDIT: They also have Brunner being from CZE

Not exactly.

It says Zurich, CHE.

Switzerland's initials are usually CH (from the French-language name for the Helvetic Confederation, another term for Switzerland).

For Elias, Jagr, etc. they list CZE.

So, while confusing, CHE isn't a bad initialism for them to use.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
Hopefully, Android gets it soon since I am still waiting for an NHL hut app......................

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Available for the iPad as well. Devils twitter stated that the Android version will available soon.

Anyone else getting a weird bug on the iPhone? There's a big space between the top and the upcoming game information.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Available for the iPad as well. Devils twitter stated that the Android version will available soon.

Anyone else getting a weird bug on the iPhone? There's a big space between the top and the upcoming game information.

I don't think that's a bug. I think that space is reserved for score info once it's available. We'll see tonight when there's a score to report.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
One app would be "Angry Jelly." like angry birds but with jelly

All media members are listed as Status Quo in his contact book and when he receives a call from them, he ends the call by having "Status Quo" sent as the message

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->