GDT: NJ @ CAR: IT'S NEVAH OVAH

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Y'know, I figured it out. I just don't like RF. He's condescending and patronizing. He treats us like we don't know anything. "Yeah, all second-round picks are equal to Aho, right." I didn't think JR was the right GM for us because he ran the Canes like a big-market team. He was just a bad fit. But he was a decent guy, and you always knew where he stood on stuff. RF is just a jerk. He acts like he's the only one who knows anything. That interview was flat-out insulting to the paying customers.

RF is far from a jerk? Condescending?!?

He's always been a class act through thick and thin. I've met him multiple of occasions and he's always given me the time of day and talked with me. Super nice guy. Always

Sure you didn't like his answer. But maybe that's his exact thought process.... He's afraid of accidentally giving away the next Aho. That does happen on occasions you know, tho rare. I don't see how that's putting us fans down.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Nope. Not falling for it this time.
carolina-hurricanes.jpg

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
RF is far from a jerk? Condescending?!?

He's always been a class act through thick and thin. I've met him multiple of occasions and he's always given me the time of day and talked with me. Super nice guy. Always

Sure you didn't like his answer. But maybe that's his exact thought process.... He's afraid of accidentally giving away the next Aho. That does happen on occasions you know, tho rare. I don't see how that's putting us fans down.

Listen, if anyone would know the traits Kev is describing....

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I'm surprised we don't give TT enough love on this page. Don't think I can recall anyone even owning a TT jersey at PNC. I can even think of times when many of you thought he was expendable.

But to me he's quietly proven that he's an important part of this core. He just plays a smart all around game. Doesn't do anything dumb to kill a game, and is capable of being a differnce maker when needed with his scoring, like tonight. An interesting stat I discovered is that he has 2x's as many takeaways than he has giveaways this year, that's damn impressive, and it doesn't surprise me one bit. Every thing he does is smart and calculated.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I'm surprised we don't give TT enough love on this page. Don't think I can recall anyone even owning a TT jersey at PNC. I can even think of times when many of you thought he was expendable.

But to me he's quietly proven that he's an important part of this core. He just plays a smart all around game. Doesn't do anything dumb to kill a game, and is capable of being a differnce maker when needed with his scoring, like tonight. An interesting stat I discovered is that he has 2x's as many takeaways than he has giveaways this year, that's damn impressive, and it doesn't surprise me one bit. Every thing he does is smart and calculated.

He's carved himself a nice niche here and has sustained that past one season like so many seem to do here. Seems to be best buds with Aho too which doesn't hurt.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008

Kill him.

(Did I do that right?)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad