Prospect Info: Nils Lundkvist: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Wow. Where did I just stumble in?
There is a 5th dimension beyond that which is known to mere mortals. It is a dimension as fast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of poster's fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is a dimension of imagination (and ignorance). It is an area which we call......The HF Zone.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
it was a tweet from the rangers hyping up lundkvist...it seems they deleted it.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I didn’t think so but curious if something could be in the works. Just seems like an odd start for him wondering how much his head is in it over there right now.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I’m really trying to understand what we’re doing with the defense this season.

sounds like tony might move over but then that opens up a RD spot on the third pair. We signed two more lefties.

and by the way Smith Johnson Bitetto are all equally bad Smith being the best but all 3 are bottom pair LDs. So we stocked up there.

so I count 7 guys for sure.

then you have Hajek Reunanen and Miller. Did we really need 3 veterans bad to worse LDs on this team? Shouldn’t we have made room to assume at least ONE of those kids is good enough to make the team?

just weird

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
then you have Hajek Reunanen and Miller. Did we really need 3 veterans bad to worse LDs on this team? Shouldn’t we have made room to assume at least ONE of those kids is good enough to make the team?

just weird

Since their AAV is generally around 1m, I suppose that's negligible. If a kid outplays the vets, he'll get the spot and the vet can be easily buried. Smith less so, but still.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I’m really trying to understand what we’re doing with the defense this season.

sounds like tony might move over but then that opens up a RD spot on the third pair. We signed two more lefties.

and by the way Smith Johnson Bitetto are all equally bad Smith being the best but all 3 are bottom pair LDs. So we stocked up there.

so I count 7 guys for sure.

just weird
If one of them is good enough to make it, it would be easy to make room. Bitetto is on a 2-way contract, Johnson's salary doesn't indicate he's above sitting and Smith has already been scratched, moved up front, waived and demoted by the Rangers before.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
If one of them is good enough to make it, it would be easy to make room. Bitetto is on a 2-way contract, Johnson's salary doesn't indicate he's above sitting and Smith has already been scratched, moved up front, waived and demoted by the Rangers before.

Even better! I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->