Player Discussion: Nikolaj Ehlers Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
From Twitter comments:

Ehlers said, "I always sit right where he comes out and he always gives me a shove, so now I’m kind of ready for it and try to give him a shove first. But he’s a little bigger than I am."

Boys being boys eh?
Hopefully thats it..

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
You can literally see Ehlers take a run at Buff and Buff reacts, it's obviously a routine. Good grief people look for the strangest things to create drama.
There was no drama? Literally 2-3 posts, and then all agreed the twitter comment was probably correct.

And even so, it could still have caused a small injury - Therefore relevant in the debate on why Ehlers was out.

Last edited:

Bigfish

Oct 12, 2016
To be fair, and dont ask me to go quote the person, because I cannot remember which thread.

Probably GDTs

But a couple posters actually insinuated Ehlers was tradeable, and that KC was miles ahead of Ehlers.

I wouldn't say miles ahead but i think that KC is as good as Ehlers which is a good thing because Ehlers is pretty good.

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Lol, like who? Where do you get that from?

I have seen some of those comments that literally say that you can trade Ehlers as we have Connor. Not that they are common.

But fortunately it's not either E or C, but both of them. Just wishing people could just a bit tone it down when Ehlers is not being 100% we would love to see him to be. Like people could give him a bit of free pass as they are giving Connor and Wheeler.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
It's crazy but....hasn't he always had incredibly long cold periods?

Wouldn't be the first player to star in the regular season and then crap the bed come playoff time, NHL alumni is full of guys like that!

Connor has impressed me through the playoffs, Ehlers has disappointed me!

Reactions: tntkid and KB1971

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Hey it was a joke post, Ehlers didn’t get injured because of that (he’s not made of glass, and even glass would have survived that). He and Buff are just having fun.

Reactions: thegr8one66

TheGovernment

Jan 13, 2012
Before every single one of our beer league games, we all take runs at each other. Im the biggest guy on the team we all take full runs trying to knock each other over. Its awesome, we all have a good laugh. Some of you need to chill out.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
Before every single one of our beer league games, we all take runs at each other. Im the biggest guy on the team we all take full runs trying to knock each other over. Its awesome, we all have a good laugh. Some of you need to chill out.
I'm pretty sure comments like yours are the only ones trying to provoke something. The thing was settled before anything even started.

Reactions: QuietContrarian

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
That gif of Buff punching everyone....he is a funny guy.

I think Ehlers was probably benched by Maurice and they said illness to prevent drama. Who the hell knows. When hockey is over we will find out who has all the injuries.

KB1971

Dec 15, 2017
Not brave enough to really battle or get to the net consistently. He's about to get paid like man, time to play like one. KC is way more willing to do what it takes, I'm still more excited about KC than Ehlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->