giphy.gif

Reactions: ASmileyFace

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Oh man, now I wanna see a Z-smash!

Perhaps not a smash, but promptly shifted the tide of that series:

I’d die if someone with far better photoshop skills & patience than I possess created a gif with Landys’ head on Captain Americas’ body & Zs’ on the Hulks’ with the caption: And Z, smash! Yes, I’m easily entertained, & a dork.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Z looking fit.

He is. I bet he and the coaching staff want him fit and ready to be a big presence from game 1, instead of his usual slow start.

There's selfish reasons looking for a big contract at the end of the year, and team reasons with EJ coming off shoulder surgery, and Cole out for a while with double hip surgery.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Ok but how does it relate to Zadarov specifically? I fail to see the humor.

You said "I wanna see a Z-smash" but not everyone notices the "a" right away...so try reading that without the "a" while using the above-posted definition for "smash"...

Although tbh you don't even need to drop the "a", I just totally glossed over the "a" the first time I read your post.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
You said "I wanna see a Z-smash" but not everyone notices the "a" right away...so try reading that without the "a" while using the above-posted definition for "smash"...

Although tbh you don't even need to drop the "a", I just totally glossed over the "a" the first time I read your post.
I guess I’ll have to refrain from using other verbs like slam, bang, etc because of a few silly monkeys around here. :laugh:

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
If y’all simply went to @Foppberg ’s recommended website you’d all be happy and wouldn’t be having this argument.

For the sake of science... I went to the site @Foppberg recommended and searched Z-Smash.... The results definitely do not line up with Nikita Zadorov. That much I can tell you for certain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->