Player Discussion: Nikita Kucherov - Part 3

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
BTW the 42 PP minutes(115 total minutes) Mackinnon has over Kucherov equates to roughly 7 points. The other 73 minutes is roughly 6 points, if you're using his PPM averages

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Let this be my closing argument as to why Kucherov deserves the Hart over Mackinnon

1. Mackinnon has 40+ more PP minutes than Kucherov this year but has 5 less pp points
2. Colorado had the softest schedule in the league this year, Lightning were middle of the pack
3. Against top 10 teams this year, Kucherov scored 1.92 PPG vs Mackinnon 1.18 PPG
4. Mackinnons PDO craters when the game is tied, while Kucherovs PDO remains relatively the same
5. 100 assists
6. 50+ points over next closest teammate
7. Art Ross

Mackinnon
1. Plays better defense(lol)
2. Plays center so has better talent?(lol)
3. More goals
everyone knows that Kuch is MVP he was more valuable to team tha Mac, Kuch is the reason why we are in PlayOffs, Kuch played on hoghest level from start til end of season. But Kuch is Russian and Mac Canadian, it would be really cool move from NHL to give Kuch mvp like fcuk politics, but they most definetly wont, but everyone knows that Kuch is Mvp

Reactions: Rschmitz

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Mac isn't clutch! Only feasts on bottom dwellers!
I actually think his playoff numbers bear that out. I've never deep dove them or anything but it seems like he would eat teams like Arizona alive and then come back to earth against better teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00