Injury Report: IR: Gaborik, Nilsson | Killorn, Kucherov, Hedman, McDonagh, Goodrow

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Huge loss with a shortened season. HUGE LOSS.

Took Brayden a long time to finally get healthy.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
nope and if he needs hip surgery like point did he will be out 3-4 months at least
Think more like six. Hip surgeries, plus scar tissue, plus mobility issues and rehab... guys have had careers derailed in a hurry with hip issues. There are only a handful of injuries that make me really, really nervous, and this is one of them.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Think more like six. Hip surgeries, plus scar tissue, plus mobility issues and rehab... guys have had careers derailed in a hurry with hip issues. There are only a handful of injuries that make me really, really nervous, and this is one of them.

I think point had it done in June and was back in late October but we don’t know how bad Kucherovs hip is for sure . Makes sense why we want zetterberg now because they can put Kucherov and zetterberg on IR maybe you sign Mike Hoffman to a one year deal ? Then sign cirell, Joseph, volkov and cernak. What they can hope is Kucherov is out for the regular season and if we can make the playoffs without him we can have him back in May or June !

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
I think point had it done in June and was back in late October but we don’t know how bad Kucherovs hip is for sure . Makes sense why we want zetterberg now because they can put Kucherov and zetterberg on IR maybe you sign Mike Hoffman to a one year deal ? Then sign cirell, Joseph, volkov and cernak. What they can hope is Kucherov is out for the regular season and if we can make the playoffs without him we can have him back in May or June !
We don’t sign Hoffman

Reactions: PJ817

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
We manage to win a cup, then right back to not having nice things.
Most teams wouldn't even get the cup so let's be happy we got it!

Stamkos cup 3.jpg

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
So y'all are ready to move TJ back up to the first line now eh? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
If Kuch goes on LTIR it makes less sense to get Z. I dont know what you are talking about.

If anything waiting to figure out this potential injury is why the trade front is quiet and slow. That's what makes sense here

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I think I'll start drinking early before the Cooper Plan hits my liver during the regular season. (His break for winning the cup is over, time to start bitching about him again)

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Does anyone besides lightning fans on the main board understand that no lightning fan is happy about Kucherov being injured! And out a long time possibly?

I could care less about the salary cap and saving Killorn or johnson here not at the expense of Kucherov!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->