Value of: Nikita Gusev rights to CBJ

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Seeing how Jackets really need to add a dynamic scorer, Gusev looks like a perfect fit with Panarin.

Haven’t heard anything about the Knights attempting to sign him. Also, Gusev still has an existing contract with SKA.

The 1 year wait might also be worth if his signing will help get Panarin re-signed.

Anyway, what would be a fair return from CBJ to acquire the rights?

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Gusev is not coming over tomorrow, Vegas made the mistake that he would but it was free asset for taking on Garrison so it wasn’t a missplay necessarily but if the Jackets traded for his rights, it would certainly be a mistake.

Is he even old enough to sign a real contract yet? He certainly won’t sign an ELC nor would he go for the 1 year prove it deal either I don’t think. :)

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Gusev is not coming over tomorrow, Vegas made the mistake that he would but it was free asset for taking on Garrison so it wasn’t a missplay necessarily but if the Jackets traded for his rights, it would certainly be a mistake.

Is he even old enough to sign a real contract yet? He certainly won’t sign an ELC nor would he go for the 1 year prove it deal either I don’t think. :)

Keep telling yourself that.

"That's at least a year away," McPhee said. "We knew that when we traded for him, it might be a year away. But he came in for a little bit here and hope that he liked what he saw. We'll talk to him next spring."
McPhee On Gusev:

and he's not signing with Tampa either

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad